- About the Study
- Atopic dermatitis, a form of eczema, is a chronic condition that causes the skin to become inflamed, irritated, and itchy. This study explores the effectiveness and continued safety of an investigational medication versus placebo in adults with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis. Approximately 105 participants will be enrolled.
- What does the study involve?
- The study will involve at least 18 total visits to the study center, which take place over the course of around 10 months (43 weeks). The investigational medication is delivered through injection under the skin (subcutaneous).
- Who can participate?
- You may be able to take part in this study if you are at least 18 years old, have had an Atopic Dermatitis diagnosis for at least 1 year, and have been unsuccessful treating your Atopic Dermatitis with topical treatments or phototherapy.
- Where is the study taking place?
- The study is being conducted at our Hollywood, Weston, and Boynton offices.
- Is compensation provided?